Angel One Dividend: Before looking into Angel One Upcoming Dividend, first we have to know abot the company, It provides different online trading applications. Offering is :-
- Angel One Limited.
- Online stock trading.
- Depository services.
- Commodity trading.
- Investment advisory services.
- Personal loans and insurance.
- Portfolio management services.
- The business of issuing initial public offerings.
- Mutual fund distribution are among the services offered.
Now we are going to look at Angel One Limited Dividend Overview in detail.
Angel One Dividend 2023 Overview
|Company||Angel One Limited|
|Sector||Banking And Finance|
|Company Listed On||NSE, BSE|
|Dividend Announced Date||25 September, 2023|
|Dividend Ex-Date||20 October, 2023|
|Dividend Record Date||20 October, 2023|
|Dividend Type||Interim Type|
|More Upcoming Dividends||Check Here|
Angel One Past Dividend History
|21 July, 2023||9.25 ₹|
|16 June, 2023||4.00 ₹|
|31 March, 2023||9.60 ₹|
|24 January, 2023||9.60 ₹|
|20 October, 2022||9.00 ₹|
Angel One Company Fundamental
|Company Name||Angel One Ltd.|
|Market Capitalization||15,525.8 Cr|
|Debt To Equity||0.4|
|1 Year Return||36%|
|Face Value||10.00 ₹ Per Share|
The average objective for Angel One Ltd. is 1814.25. The consensus forecast represents a decline from the most recent price of 1837.15 of -1.25%. Reco – Since the last report, this broker has downgraded this stock. objective – Broker has decreased share price objective but has kept earlier recommendation.
What is the future of Angel One stock?
On August 8, 1996, Angel Broking was established as a private limited company. Angel Broking was subsequently founded in September 1997 as a wealth management, retail, and corporate broking service. Angel Capital and Debt Market Ltd.
- It became a legitimate member of the National Stock Exchange in November 1998.
- In April 2004 the business launched its commodity brokerage division.
- In November 2007, Birla Sun Life Insurance and Angel Broking partnered to distribute each other’s insurance offerings.
- In December 2007, the International Finance Corporation paid 152 crore (about 457 crore or US$57 million in 2023) for an 18% share in Angel Broking.
- In October 2012, the business established a location in Karol Bagh, New Delhi.
Angel One Latest News
If you want to know more about Angel one limited than you can check here.
Disclaimer :- We do not advise to buy or sell any financial entity, you can first consult with your financial advisor.