Sai Skills Kalamandir IPO Details, Review, Prices, Fundamentals: The book-built Sai Silks Kalamandir IPO is worth Rs 1,201.00 crores. The issuance consists of an offer to sell 2.71 crore shares for Rs. 601.00 crores and a fresh issue of 2.7 crore shares totaling Rs. 600.00 crores.
The pricing range for the Sai Silks (Kalamandir) IPO is 210 to 222 rupees per share. 67 Shares are the bare minimum lot size for an application. Retail investors must make an initial investment of at least 14,874. For sNII, the minimum investment lot size is 14 lots (938 shares), or 208,236; for bNII, it is 68 lots (4,556 shares), or 1,011,432; respectively.
The initial public offering (IPO) for Sai Silks (Kalamandir) begins on September 20, 2023, and ends on September 22, 2023. On Wednesday, September 27, 2023, the Sai Silks (Kalamandir) IPO’s allotment is anticipated to be completed. The planned listing date for the Sai Silks (Kalamandir) IPO is set for Wednesday, October 4, 2023 on the BSE and NSE.
The Sai Silks (Kalamandir) IPO’s book-running lead managers are Motilal Oswal Investment Advisors Limited, Hdfc Bank Limited, and Nuvama Wealth Management Limited, while the issue’s registrar is Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd.
Sai Skills Kalamandir IPO Overview
|Sai Skills (Kalamandir) Company Overview|
|Company Name||Sai Skills (Kalamandir)|
|IPO Opening Date||20 September, 2023|
|IPO Closing Date||22 September, 2023|
|Face Value||2 Rupees Per Share|
|Share Price Range||210 – 222|
|Lot Size||67 Shares|
|Total IPO Issue Size||54,099,027 Shares|
|Fresh Issue Size||27,027,027 Shares|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|IPO Listing At||NSE, BSE|
|Share Holding Pre Issue||126,339,085 Shares|
|Share Holding Post Issue||153,366,112 Shares|
|More IPO’s||Check Here|
Sai Skills Kalamandir IPO Lot Size
|IPO Lot Size|
|Minimum Retail Applications||1 Lot|
|Maximum Retail Applications||13 Lots|
|Minimum S-HNI Applications||14 Lots|
|Maximum S-HNI Applications||67 Lots|
|Minimum B-HNI Application||68 Lots|
|Total Shares In Single Lot||67 Shares|
|Amount For Single Lot||14,874 Rupees|
Sai Skills Kalamandir IPO Time Table (Tentative)
|IPO Time Table Complete Details|
|IPO Initiation Date||20 September, 2023|
|IPO Ending Date||22 September, 2023|
|Basis Of Allotment||27 September, 2023|
|Initiation Of Refund||29 September, 2023|
|Shares Credit To Demat Account||03 October, 2023|
|Date Of Listing||04 October, 2023|
|Cut Off Time For UPI Mandate Confirmation||22 September, 2023 (5:00 PM)|
Sai Skills Kalamandir IPO Reservation Details
|IPO Reservation Overview|
|Shares Offered To Retailers||Not Less Than 35% Of Net Offer|
|Shares Offered To HNI||Not Less Than 15% Of Net Offer|
|Shares Offered To QIB||Not More Than 50% Of Net Offer|
Sai Skills (Kalamandir) Company Financials
|Company Financials Information|
|This Data Is Of||31 March, 2023|
|Total Revenue||1,358.92 Cr|
|Profit After Tax||97.59 Cr|
|Net Worth||397.33 Cr|
|Reserves And Surplus||373.27 Cr|
Is Sai Skills Kalamandir IPO Good Or Bad To Buy? (Review)
- The company, with an emphasis on sarees, has emerged as one of the top 10 merchants of ethnic goods following a failed attempt at its first IPO in February 2013.
- It has reported solid figures for FY23, showing chances ahead with additional new outlets, after suffering somewhat from COVID impact up until FY22.
- It appears that the issue is fully priced based on FY23 profits.
- Investors who are knowledgeable may park money for medium- to long-term gains.
What Is The Objective Of Sai Skills Kalamandir IPO Issue?
The following items will be funded in part by the net proceeds from the issue, according to the company:
- Repayment or prepayment, in full or in part, of a few loans that the company took out.
- supplying capital for the construction of 25 new stores.
- financing the business’s need for working capital.
- financing capital expenses for the construction of two warehouses.
- Overall corporate objectives.
How To Apply For Sai Skills Kalamandir IPO?
You can apply to Sai Skills (Kalamandir) through your broker by doing the following:-
- Log in after opening a Demat account.
- The Initial Public Offerings (IPO) area should be chosen.
- Choose IPOs that are currently active.
- Now select Master Components.
- Complete the form, then send it.